Search By Year, Make and Model
Tester for Guide Page
THROTTLE BODY FAQSBBK Performance Power Plus Series Throttle Bodies.
Find Answers To Your Questions About BBK Performance Throttle Bodies By Clicking The Link Below.
CLICK HERE For BBK Throttle Body Tech & FAQs
BBK PERFORMANCE WARRANTY INFORMATION
ALL BBK Performance parts are covered by our 1 year warranty from date of original purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. A copy of your original dated purchase receipt is required along with a full product questionnaire. BBK will email you the forms and request the dated purchase receipt after calling or emailing us for a warranty request. Once this information is submitted and the warranty/return is approved, a RGA/RMA number plus all the required information will be emailed to you. Please follow the instructions to return the item to us for a warranty inspection or return.
Any item returned without an RGA/RMA number will be refused by us and sent back to original shipper. All returns must be insured for the full value to protect yourself against shipment loss. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Any part which in our professional opinion shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions, and/or was handled improperly, including packaging or shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.
Due to the fact that there are many variables when installing auto parts, BBK Performance will not be held responsible for any consequential or incidental damages incurred during product installation and will not be held responsible for any labor charges on any products that are defective, do not fit, are damaged, or ordered/shipped incorrectly.
BBK PERFORMANCE WARRANTY GUIDELINES
1. All BBK products are warranted against any defect in materials or craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. These terms apply as long as
it has been established that the product in question was installed and used in accordance to all BBK guidelines and was not used for racing or competition purposes.
2. BBK Performance will not be held responsible for any consequential or incidental damages incurred during installation and will not be held
responsible for any incidental or labor charges on any products that are defective, warranted, damaged, or parts that were purchased incorrectly.
PLEASE NOTE - SOME PRODUCT SPECIFICS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY: SUCH AS ELECTRONICS, COATINGS/FINISHES, BUSHINGS HOSES OR RUST/RUSTING. We DO NOT recommend header wrap on ANY BBK exhaust product! Using header wrap WILL VOID any and all warranties on BBK exhaust headers and pipes.
3. If your warranty issue is after the stores replacement or return policy (usually 30 days), you will need to contact the BBK Performance warranty department
directly via e-mail at email@example.com to request a warranty return number and warranty approval.
BBK will e-mail you a request for a copy of the original product receipt and also a product questionnaire to fill out to help us determine why the BBK product has caused a warranty issue.
The original receipt must show the original date of purchase and it must also be supplied via e-mail along with the product questionnaire or the warranty is null and void. If your part is approved for a warranty return, you will be issued a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) and the BBK return address to send the part back for inspection.
Please be sure to include your name, return address and contact phone number in the box when you ship the part back for identification purposes. PRINT OFF THE RETURN APPROVAL FORM WE E-MAIL TO YOU AND PUT IN THE BOX IS THE SIMPLEST WAY AS IT CONTAINS ALL YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING THE RGA NUMBER.
The item must be shipped back to BBK prepaid via ground shipping. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY – NO SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE REFUNDED. BBK WILL PAY THE SHIPPING CHARGES TO SHIP THE ITEM BACK TO YOU.
The return authorization number (RGA) must be clearly marked on the outside of the package in order for our warranty department to process the item. If no RGA is visible – or if package is sent collect freight - package will be refused and sent back to you at your expense.
Upon receipt of your warranty return it will be inspected by our BBK warranty engineers. If your BBK product is determined to be defective and covered by our warranty, the item will be immediately repaired or replaced at no cost to the consumer. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY KIND OF PRODUCT REFUNDS ON ANY WARRANTY RETURNS; THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING AND LABOR CHARGES.
4. ALL Warranty Returns are processed within 2-3 days of receipt and you will be notified of the status of your return. Please refer to your RGA number you were issued in all communications with us – firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All warranties are valid from the original date of purchase only. They are NOT pro-rated based on a warranty part, replacement, or repair.
6. BBK Performance is not responsible for product fitment, print, internet typographical and/or photographic errors.
7. BBK Performance reserves the right to charge a minimum 10% restocking fee for all non-defective RGA requests or returned items purchased directly from the www.bbkperformance.com website in error.