2005-2014 Mustang owners who have lowered their cars and want significantly improved cornering and steering imput will need to install a set of these all new BBK performance caster camber plates designed specifically for this purpose.
Part# 2551 Available Here
Why do I need caster camber plates?
Lowering your Mustang will cause the top of the front tires to "lean in" towards the center of the car (increased negative camber), resulting in rapid and or uneven tire wear.
This excessive negative camber can be easily corrected with these BBK Caster Camber Plates.
Even a Mustang lowered as much as 2.5 inches can still be aligned to factory specifications with these caster camber plates.
They have been designed to work well with any ride height and they are ideal for any lowered 2005-2014 Mustang V6, GT or Shelby GT500 to adjust the caster and camber alignment. These performance Mustang caster & camber plate kits will provide enthusiasts a proven and cost effective way to get proper alignment on their lowered Mustang and they will let you adjust camber without changing caster. That means you can adjust the variables that control how fast your tires wear, and improve your stability while cornering.
- Provides camber adjustment (otherwise not adjustable).
- Lowered Mustangs can be aligned to factory specifications.
- Camber is adjustable without affecting caster.
- Negative camber may be increased for competition.
- Provides caster adjustment (otherwise not adjustable).
- Caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- Spherical bearing mount eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the articulation required for steering and suspension movement.
- Improves dynamic alignment stability by eliminating stock rubber-bushed upper strut mount.
- Bolts on. No drilling or cutting required.
- Each kit includes the OEM Bearing cup to minimize installation time
If you have lowered your Mustang, you may not be able to get your suspension back to normal alignment and that will result in accelerated tire wear or less-than-ideal handling. Get the adjustability you need to fix it with these
Mustang Caster Camber plates.
[gallery columns="2" ids="2410,2408"]
These Premium Quality caster camber plates feature CNC machined billet aluminum, Teflon® lined spherical bearings, and Factory OEM bearing cups all designed and built in the USA.
Watch The BBK Installation Video Here