Need a replacement CARB / EO decal for your vehicle?

In compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and other states with emissions control standards requires performance throttle bodies, intakes, and exhaust products to receive legal exemption from California law. In order to adhere to this compliance a CARB/EO exempt decal must be displayed on the vehicle. 

Please completely fill out the form to request and receive a new decal. All data must be filled out in order for a decal to be issued.  Upon receipt of your form and verification that the information provided is true and correct, we will send you a new CARB exempt sticker.