Search By Year, Make and Model
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Get The BBK Varitune Mufflers And Adjust Your Performance And Sound With the Turn of a Wrench In Minutes.
- Low Restriction Chambered Design for Maximum Exhaust Flow
- 8-10 Decibel Range Difference from Open to Closed
- Double Offset - 2.5" Diameter Offset Inlet and Offset Outlet
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Universal Fitment; Choose The Correct Diameter and Offset for Your Application
- Correct Offset for 1979-2004 Mustang V8
- This is a universal muffler, making it useful in many applications.
- Modification may be required for fitment.
Fine Tune Your Car's Exhaust Note
BBK Varitune mufflers are American designed and built and are the first of their kind in the aftermarket fully adjustable performance Mufflers. They can be adjusted for sound and exhaust flow by simply moving the adjustment screw in or out from underneath the car.
How Does It Work?
BBK Varitune performance mufflers utilize a unique internal Power Valve. When in the closed position the valve blocks the exhaust flow, forcing it through all three chambers of the muffler for a classic deep sound. When in the open position, the valve opens the exhaust flow allowing it to take the path of least resistance, acting more like a straight-through muffler for an aggressive, throaty exhaust note.
Top Quality Materials
BBK 2-1/2" Varitune mufflers are manufactured using the highest quality heavy gauge stainless steel available. Stainless mufflers feature a 439 stainless teel case and 304 stainless steel tubing. BBK Performance utilizes both robotic and hand welding to ensure the quality and durability of each of their mufflers.
- Case Length: 12.5"
- Case Width: 9.75"
- Case Height: 4.25"
- Overall length: 17.75"
Warranty & Return Policy
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 30 days from date of purchase. Returns are accepted within 30 days if the items are unused, in their original packaging and in the original sellable condition.
ALL returns are subject to inspection and a minimum 10% restocking fee.
ALL Returns are processed and credited back to the payment method used to pay for the item originally within 3-5 days of receipt of goods.
Please NOTE: All returns for refund must be shipped back to BBK prepaid via ground shipping.
ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE CUSTOMERS’ RESPONSIBILITY – NO SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE REFUNDED.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED.
All Return requests must be made by emailing email@example.com or by calling 386-624-0025.
ALL BBK Performance parts are covered by our warranty for 1 year from date of original purchase - No Exceptions - A copy of your original dated purchase receipt is required along with a full product questionnaire. We will email you the forms and request the dated purchase receipt after calling or emailing us - Once we have this information from you and a warranty/return is approved - an RGA/RMA number plus all the required information will be emailed to you. Please follow the instructions to return the item to us for a warranty inspection or return.
Any item returned without an RGA/RMA number will be refused by us and sent back to original shipper.
All returns must be insured for the full value to protect yourself against shipment loss. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
Any part which in our professional opinion shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions, and/or was handled improperly, including packaging or shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. Due to the fact that there are many variables when installing auto parts, BBK Performance will not be held responsible for any consequential or incidental damages incurred during product installation and will not be held responsible for any labor charges on any products that are defective, do not fit, are damaged, or ordered/shipped incorrectly.
BBK PERFORMANCE WARRANTY GUIDELINES
1. All BBK products are warranted against any defect in materials or craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. These terms apply as long as it has been established that the product in question was installed and used in accordance to all BBK guidelines and was not used for racing or competition purposes.
2. BBK Performance will not be held responsible for any consequential or incidental damages incurred during installation and will not be held responsible for any incidental or labor charges on any products that are defective, warranted, damaged, or parts that were purchased incorrectly.
PLEASE NOTE SOME PRODUCT SPECIFICS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY - SUCH AS ELECTRONICS, COATINGS/FINISHES, BUSHINGS AND HOSES ETC. - RUST/RUSTING IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. We DO NOT recommend header wrap on any BBK Exhaust product - It will VOID any and all warranties on BBK exhaust headers and pipes.
3. If your warranty issue is after the stores replacement or return policy (usually 30 days) – you will need to contact the BBK Performance warranty department directly via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a warranty return number and warranty approval. BBK will e-mail you a request for a copy of the original product receipt and also a product questionnaire to fill out to help us determine why the BBK product has caused a warranty issue. The original receipt must show the original date of purchase and it must also be supplied via e-mail along with the product questionnaire or the warranty is null and void. If your part is approved for a warranty return, you will be issued a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) and the BBK return address to send the part back for inspection.
Please be sure to include your name, return address and contact phone number in the box when you ship the part back for identification purposes. PRINT OFF THE RETURN APPROVAL FORM WE E-MAIL TO YOU AND PUT IN THE BOX IS THE SIMPLEST WAY AS IT CONTAINS ALL YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING THE RGA # The Item must be shipped back to BBK prepaid via ground shipping. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE CUSTOMERS’ RESPONSIBILITY – NO SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE REFUNDED. WE WILL PAY THE SHIPPING CHARGES TO SHIP THE ITEM BACK TO YOU.
The return authorization number (RGA) must be clearly marked on the outside of the package in order for our warranty department to process the item. If no RGA is visible – or if package is sent collect freight - package will be refused and sent back to you at your expense. Upon receipt of your warranty return it will be inspected by our BBK warranty engineers. If your BBK Product is determined to be defective and covered by our warranty, the item will be immediately repaired or replaced at no cost to the consumer. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY KIND OF PRODUCT REFUNDS ON ANY WARRANTY RETURNS; THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING AND LABOR CHARGES.
4. ALL Warranty Returns are processed within 2-3 days of receipt and you will be notified of the status of your return – please refer to your RGA # you were issued in all communications with us – email@example.com
5. All warranties are valid from the original date of purchase only – they are NOT pro-rated based on a warranty part – replacement or repair.
6. BBK Performance is not responsible for product fitment, print, Internet typographical and photographic errors.
7. BBK Performance reserves the right to charge a minimum 10% restocking fee for all non-defective RGA requests or returned items purchased directly from the BBK Performance website in error.